Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hellion Turbo Dealer

Trader history for Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC (2)

OP
Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC

Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Martin
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #41
So anyone want to buy a kit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My only thing with turbos is hellcats cam with superchargers. But at this point we are so limited by options. O well

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
So anyone want to buy a kit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My only thing with turbos is hellcats cam with superchargers. But at this point we are so limited by options. O well
Sure you take blower trade ins right? 😅

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
Nice! I had an RCC Super Ultra kit with a GT40r on my busa. Thing was stupid fast. Made 450 whp on 93 octane. Liquid intercooler. Funny thing is I switched to a billet wheel GT40 and lost 50 whp at 18 psi smh. BIGGER isnt always better lol..... Im sure on C16 turned up it would have made way more power.

But I had to have a complete new header made for it to fit and couldnt just throw the old turbo back on smfh. I ended up selling after that I was just tired of dumping money into it.

Been there.

Built a turbo hayabusa with a GT28 class turbo. Supposed to be 6-8psi on 93 octane.

Fabricator plumbed the wastegate incorrectly.

22.5psi on 93. Whoopsie. 2 melted pistons and 4 bent rods despite idling and riding into the garage under its own power.

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
Have u seen any compound boosted setups with the Magi? I have not but doesnt mean they dont exist. I was told the stock blower is best. I would opt for the Magi if it was a better choice as I prefer the Magi over everything actually. Wish they would get off their ass and make something to compete with Whipple.

I mean Whipple is making money hand over fist. It really sux that there isnt another option for guys other than Turbo. I mean in this entire industry there isnt one fukn vendor that makes blowers for these cars other than Whipple? That just sounds so stupid to me! I mean VMP has them for Mustangs but shit Whipple is the only game in town and thats just silly to me.

And not to meantion theyre not even all that reliable smfh..... The second Magi comes out with something to compete with the Whipple ill be the first buying it but shit by the time magi does that Whipple will have its Gen 7 out making 1800 whp smh.

Hmm technically the maggy uses less hp to spin the maggy. I think they claimed almost 40hp at one point. So I would think that alone would help

fubar569

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradford
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Nice! I had an RCC Super Ultra kit with a GT40r on my busa. Thing was stupid fast. Made 450 whp on 93 octane. Liquid intercooler. Funny thing is I switched to a billet wheel GT40 and lost 50 whp at 18 psi smh. BIGGER isnt always better lol..... Im sure on C16 turned up it would have made way more power.

But I had to have a complete new header made for it to fit and couldnt just throw the old turbo back on smfh. I ended up selling after that I was just tired of dumping money into it.
After that SNAFU the fab guy did all my machine work for free so we went wossner pistons & rods, 1/2" head studs, Bill Pippard did the case prep & oiling mods, APE did the head with stainless valves, heavy springs, etc. Billet 2pc intake, billet TB clamp, 80lb secondaries, Bosch 044, AMS2000, NLR boost comp clutch, blah blah blah.

Ended up at 460whp 24psi non-intercooled on E85. Tuned by Ryan Schnitz. 262 on 8psi on 93.

I actually miss the HELL out of that bike. Does hold 4 lifetime records at Wilmington, OH and held the Empire Dragway track record for a couple years too at 8.30 @ 180.00 with nothing more than a strap, 8" stretch And a shinko.

Wanna build an RCC Super Ultra. They have one that fits 100% within stock body work and with a single exit full-length exhaust. Makes over 500 horsepower in that configuration. Stealth as hell. No one would ever know until you blew by them at 140 with the front tire a foot off the ground

Last edited: