Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What did you do to your Hellcat today?

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
About to test them now. Did a two step check yeah my cars loud lol
I’ve never seen those defoulers before, interesting concept. I wonder if they interfere with the o2 reading though

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
I stripped my cats taking o2 sensors out to change ‘‘em hope that doesn’t happen to the headers

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Did couple errands in the RE, waaaay too much traffic to even give it enough throttle to get a downshift...:( I can shoot an AR in my backyard, but the traffic around here is so bad I can't even enjoy my car! Go figure.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I can shoot an AR in my backyard, but the traffic around here is so bad I can't even enjoy my car! Go figure.
I can relate. Now during tourist season there are times when I have to wait for a car to go by when getting to the stop sign at the main road.

Thankfully it's the stop sign for a long ways, but still. The tourists don't go twice the speed limit.
Not that I blame them. The cops keep nailing them for going maybe 20 over.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Around here, Friday afternoon, Sat morning and Sunday afternoon traffic can get bad, all the Massholes coming and going. If I need to pull out when it's really busy, I wait for a late model Lexus, BMW, Audi or MB with MA plates and pull in front of them!

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Here it would be Texas plates, mostly, but it'd probably be a bad idea to pull out in front of them. They tend to concentrate more on the scenery than the road.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Here it would be Texas plates, mostly, but it'd probably be a bad idea to pull out in front of them. They tend to concentrate more on the scenery than the road.
I thought everyone in TX drove a F250? I prefer not to cut off anything 3/4 ton or over.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Oh, it's usually pickups of some sort. Cars are somewhat uncommon here, even during tourist season.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Swapped out driveshafts. I have the early dss driveshaft and decided to upgrade to a Wiles. I been running it for 2 years and got it cheap with no issues. The old ds had a plate at the diff and a fitting at the trans side so more bolts. I have seen the dss blow out the front cap so I thought I would try something else. This also gives me a back up ds just in case. I figured it would take a month or more to get it so wanted to get it ordered but Tapped performance had it in stock. They had the best price and I was surprised when it shipped the next day being I figured they didn't have it

20230610_131819.jpg 20230610_131851.jpg

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Swapped out driveshafts. I have the early dss driveshaft and decided to upgrade to a Wiles. I been running it for 2 years and got it cheap with no issues. The old ds had a plate at the diff and a fitting at the trans side so more bolts. I have seen the dss blow out the front cap so I thought I would try something else. This also gives me a back up ds just in case. I figured it would take a month or more to get it so wanted to get it ordered but Tapped performance had it in stock. They had the best price and I was surprised when it shipped the next day being I figured they didn't have it

View attachment 107710 View attachment 107711
Looks like the DSS I'm selling.

Tom’s_SRT23

U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Norfolk
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 challenger hellcat jailbreak

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Looks like the DSS I'm selling.
actually it isn't. Mine has the adaptor plates at both ends, yours is the newer direct bolt in

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Gave the M6 a wash and the annual wax. After I dried it, within minutes, I could see the green pollen dust on it! Well, just waxed it anyway.

I’m getting old, the arthritis was really acting up while applying the polymer wax. Not sure how much I want to keep doing this. How often do you guys wax? Does anyone do the spray and wipe wax?

thetalonguy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC M6
Gave the M6 a wash and the annual wax. After I dried it, within minutes, I could see the green pollen dust on it! Well, just waxed it anyway.

I’m getting old, the arthritis was really acting up while applying the polymer wax. Not sure how much I want to keep doing this. How often do you guys wax? Does anyone do the spray and wipe wax?
Just drive it fast and the pollen will fly off.

I wish I had time to wash and wax more. Maybe wax once a year at this point. Almost had some teenagers convince me for a wash and wax on two cars for $200. But I’m cheap, but moreover, don’t like anyone touching my cars. Rather leave them dirty, then have a crappy job done. Guess that’s why I like grey cars…doesn’t show the filth.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Haven't waxed my cars ever...spray wax...spray detail...that's it....they look great...

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Just drive it fast and the pollen will fly off.

I wish I had time to wash and wax more. Maybe wax once a year at this point. Almost had some teenagers convince me for a wash and wax on two cars for $200. But I’m cheap, but moreover, don’t like anyone touching my cars. Rather leave them dirty, then have a crappy job done. Guess that’s why I like grey cars…doesn’t show the filth.
I usually buy silver for the same reason, my trucks are silver. But I thought the HC's deserved more. Kinda like a sort of anthropomorphism. ;)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I usually buy silver for the same reason, my trucks are silver. But I thought the HC's deserved more. Kinda like a sort of anthropomorphism. ;)
Hey...easy with the big words...WTF...we gotta enough wanna be intellectuals on here as it is...:rolleyes::giggle::giggle:;)

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
He's just jealous of our gray (and faster) cars.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
He's just jealous of our gray (and faster) cars.
I gotta grey one too ya know...

rookerrobert

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ridgeland
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 hellcat A8 and 2016 M6
I went out and took the cover off and looked at it and almost started to start on it but it's been setting there for 4 month's no need to be in a hurry now ......lol and I am going to fire the night crew!!!!