Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What did you do to your Hellcat today?

Grape Ape

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Braselton
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
give us details, I can see the paint (which looks great) is that a aftermarket throttle body?
It has a Jokerz race port with the lid and snout coated in illusion purple and a new emblem from American Brother Designs. The base is coated in matte black. The pulley is a 2.85 hellraiser. It has FIC1200cc injectors and a dual fuel pump system from Tapped Performance. The throttle body is a Kong 108 and the CAI is from JLT. It also has a few dress-up items from Billet Technologies under the hood as well.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Half done????..o_O...where do you get those calendar's
Oh say we been screwed for about two months, got a couple more to go, and then it is March. We begin to have hope in March. Maybe??

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Oh say we been screwed for about two months, got a couple more to go, and then it is March. We begin to have hope in March. Maybe??
I remember many years as a kid where it doesn't really warm up until almost May!

RGPIII

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bridgeville
State
DE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
level 5 DSS axles and upgraded from the OG P4D brace to the new DIRS brace. lets hope I cant break these!

C962609E-AFD9-47E3-AD6B-47F61CFCA74E.jpeg 74633AC9-7045-474A-98E6-8B4BCDCA28BA.jpeg

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
I remember many years as a kid where it doesn't really warm up until almost May!
Don’t scare me like that. Hoping it runs all of its energy out in the next few weeks to reveal spring early rather than late.

What does the long term guess look like in my neck of the woods doctor?

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Don’t scare me like that. Hoping it runs all of its energy out in the next few weeks to reveal spring early rather than late.

What does the long term guess look like in my neck of the woods doctor?
Well next week and then for the remainder of January the temperature trend is pretty strongly suggesting above average, precip trend for that period is saying equal chance of above or below average...maybe slight trend above average. Then for Feb and March there isn't a lot of confidence in a strong signal above or below average for both temperature and precip, maybe a small tendency towards wetter than average and colder than average but it's a very weak signal for your area. April is not showing a strongly predictable signal, but then starting in May and going forward into/through the summer there is a pretty strong signal suggesting warmer than average temperatures. Not a strong precip signal at this time for the summer season. I'm glad I am not there now, my mom just sent a few pictures of a lot of fresh snow!

Interesting to note that triple-dip La Nina signal for this winter has been almost completely erased to where it's is now almost completely neutral, and that's one of the more reliably predictable long-range indicators for us. Also I recently read a pretty fascinating article that extreme cold-air outbreaks in North America may become a bit more common due to the rapidly warming global climate and what that has done to decrease the stability of the polar vortex, meaning most if not all of the cold air in the polar region can slide down off the north pole much easier now than in the past when just chunks of it break off and slide south. That easterly swirling circulation up there is not as strong as it used to be. Just fwiw...

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Well next week and then for the remainder of January the temperature trend is pretty strongly suggesting above average, precip trend for that period is saying equal chance of above or below average...maybe slight trend above average. Then for Feb and March there isn't a lot of confidence in a strong signal above or below average for both temperature and precip, maybe a small tendency towards wetter than average and colder than average but it's a very weak signal for your area. April is not showing a strongly predictable signal, but then starting in May and going forward into/through the summer there is a pretty strong signal suggesting warmer than average temperatures. Not a strong precip signal at this time for the summer season. I'm glad I am not there now, my mom just sent a few pictures of a lot of fresh snow!

Interesting to note that triple-dip La Nina signal for this winter has been almost completely erased to where it's is now almost completely neutral, and that's one of the more reliably predictable long-range indicators for us. Also I recently read a pretty fascinating article that extreme cold-air outbreaks in North America may become a bit more common due to the rapidly warming global climate and what that has done to decrease the stability of the polar vortex, meaning most if not all of the cold air in the polar region can slide down off the north pole much easier now than in the past when just chunks of it break off and slide south. That easterly swirling circulation up there is not as strong as it used to be. Just fwiw...

W... T..... F..... did you just say??

; )

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

; )
He really doesn't know. You're going to have to wait and find out... 🤣🤣🤣

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
I know now!

Fog equals frost!

This morning:

20230104_101339.jpg

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
:mad:

Love you guys... :giggle:

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock

; )
Probably colder but maybe warmer, wetter than normal but could be dryer, might get extreme cold spikes but not really likely, cause you know....Climate change;)
You know a typical extended weather forecast:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
A small thing.
But cool, as it's the same color as my cat.
A Christmas gift from my sister and brother in law.
PXL_20230104_181817913.jpg

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Probably colder but maybe warmer, wetter than normal but could be dryer, might get extreme cold spikes but not really likely, cause you know....Climate change;)
You know a typical extended weather forecast:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Communicating educated uncertainty is not always easy, one of the biggest challenges working in predictive services by far.

zhc

Founding Member
7 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Hellcat
I swapped out my 3.0L Whipple for a 3.8L Whipple and now just waiting for a track day to put it to work.

IMG_6486.JPEG

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Sounded pretty good maybe you should be a weather guy:unsure:

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Communicating educated uncertainty is not always easy, one of the biggest challenges working in predictive services by far.

1672859354920.png

;)

RGPIII

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bridgeville
State
DE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I swapped out my 3.0L Whipple for a 3.8L Whipple and now just waiting for a track day to put it to work.

View attachment 92388

Those are going to be tough to tell apart, looks like the snout is slightly different.

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
It has a Jokerz race port with the lid and snout coated in illusion purple and a new emblem from American Brother Designs. The base is coated in matte black. The pulley is a 2.85 hellraiser. It has FIC1200cc injectors and a dual fuel pump system from Tapped Performance. The throttle body is a Kong 108 and the CAI is from JLT. It also has a few dress-up items from Billet Technologies under the hood as well.
Looks nice. Did they open the snout to 105 or 108mm?

Grape Ape

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Braselton
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Looks nice. Did they open the snout to 105 or 108mm?
Honestly, I'm not sure. My shop knew we were going 108, so I'm assuming that they did that. I didn't think to specify it since they knew the throttle body size. Now I'll have to go look. 😝