Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

The last Hellcat rumor mill

OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #441

fubar569

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradford
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Security Dodge can securely place my rather small yet finely contoured ballsack on their chin.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Security Dodge can securely place my rather small yet finely contoured ballsack on their chin.
small balls eh??o_Oo_O:unsure:;)

fubar569

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradford
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
It happens to some of us.

They shrank a little bit after owning a turbo busa.

That was a bad idea.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

That was a bad idea.
LOL...I get it..but one Helluva experience...(y)(y)

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
They deserve to get it stolen off the show room floor from the likes of “Dirty Mary and Crazy Larry” their insurance will never give them more than Brampton sticker, not their $400,000 ADM or quote unquote market demand adjustment. .02

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

That was a bad idea.
They deserve to get it stolen off the show room floor from the likes of “Dirty Mary and Crazy Larry” their insurance will never give them more than Brampton sticker, not their $400,000 ADM or quote unquote market demand adjustment. .02
Wow that's a B movie not many remember...

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Best I mean almost bestest Godamned movie of the 70s because of Dirty Mary😁

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Best I mean almost bestest Godamned movie of the 70s because of Dirts Mary😁
Yup...saw it more than once...

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Shit I remember when it came out loved the Charger then and still do, Cept for that Fratzonic thing coming at us.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Shit I remember when it came out loved the Charger then and still do, Cept for that Fratzonic thing coming at us.
The 68/70 Charger..the most gorgeous mopar offering ever...

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Thank you Richard Sais for a remarkable design, Thank you Burt Bowcamp for intervening on Bill Brownly to scrap the clay model design that he ordered to be scraped and stop design work on when he went on vacation. Brownllee was pissed when he got back and found out Coronet design hadn’t progressed and clay model had. While bitching out Richard in walks in Burt Bowcamp complementing the design. Ultimately Brownlee got the acolytes and Richard quit the company few years later🤬

Ironic how two identical B body designs that share every single unitized underpinning and complete drivetrain can look so drastically different just by using body die presses and trim to create totally different look. A far cry from GM taking Camaro, Trans Am, Firebird with just minor trim adjustment. They essentially look identical. Chrysler underdog at play making the most of a small budget at its Text Book best! Perhaps Stellantis could a take cue or two from their roots and Stellantis Pigs will fly to the moon.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thank you Richard Sais for a remarkable design, Thank you Burt Bowcamp for intervening on Bill Brownly to scrap the clay model design that he ordered to be scraped and stop design work on when he went on vacation. Brownllee was pissed when he got back and found out Coronet design hadn’t progressed and clay model had. While bitching out Richard in walks in Burt Bowcamp complementing the design. Ultimately Brownlee got the acolytes and Richard quit the company few years later🤬

Ironic how two identical B body designs that share every single unitized underpinning and complete drivetrain can look so drastically different just by using body die presses and trim to create totally different look. A far cry from GM taking Camaro, Trans Am, Firebird with just minor trim adjustment. They essentially look identical. Chrysler underdog at play making the most of a small budget at its Text Book best! Perhaps Stellantis could a take cue or two from their roots and Stellantis Pigs will fly to the moon.
Just imagine if the Charger we know...never happened...:cry:

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
And if they '82-up versions never happened.

06SRT10NR

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Army Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Knobnation
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat M6
just finished watching Vanishing Point for the who knows how manyith time [original, not the crap remakes], has me thinking a Kowalsky edition would've been the right way to bring things to an end

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Can’t. It approaches breaking all Chrysler Institute of Engineering physics. Yes they actually did have that school, and if you had that endorsement it was your ticket to most any automotive career including Ford and GM. Back in the day it was very respected.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
just finished watching Vanishing Point for the who knows how manyith time [original, not the crap remakes], has me thinking a Kowalsky edition would've been the right way to bring things to an end
They did one of those in an SRT 8 a while back I think...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Can’t. It approaches breaking all Chrysler Institute of Engineering physics. Yes they actually did have that school, and if you had that endorsement it was your ticket to most any automotive career including Ford and GM. Back in the day it was very respected.
Did not know that...what an exciting career....I was only 14 when that car was launched...I don't remember how well it was received..nobody in our neighborhood had one in 68 that I can remember...and I was just starting to being a car nut back then...

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
And if they '82-up versions never happened.
Wife had a 85 Charger, stick. God I hated that F-ing car! It was that furthest thing from the roots of Gen 1 and 2 you could possibly get. To make it worse it was a black charger, wasn’t worthy of X9 black. Meanwhile me driving my 69 R4 red was living and driving the high life. By the same token I now realize had that 2.2L POS car line failed, all of us may very well not have this forum as Chrysler may have failed. Iacocca did in fact save the company, only to later give green light on Viper project Lighting the fuse for SRT to evolve. Very ironic.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Wife had a 85 Charger, stick. God I hated that F-ing car! It was that furthest thing from the roots of Gen 1 and 2 you could possibly get. To make it worse it was a black charger, wasn’t worthy of X9 black. Meanwhile me driving my 69 R4 red was living and driving the high life. By the same token I now realize had that 2.2L POS car line failed, all of us may very well not have this forum as Chrysler may have failed. Iacocca did in fact save the company, only to later give green light on Viper project Lighting the fuse for SRT to evolve. Very ironic.
Yup...dark days...manufacturers following government regs..and insurance mandates...were clueless...almost destroyed the industry...kinda like what were up against today...guess those lessons were lost...