Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

The Charger Wide Body R/T gets a really nice write up!

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
Holy necro-thread revives...almost 2 years! @ least it wasn't that noob Ronin again...

LOVE the Scat Packs, particularly the Shaker and T/As but I'm glad my bride cleared the authorization to get a Hellcat! Pretty sure she NEVER wanted to hear me say "what if..." with "Hellcat" somewhere in there!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Still a boobie though 😏
Yup...I've seen some very enticing B cups...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I don't know what's wrong with people complaining about they can't use all the power of a Hellcat on the street.:rolleyes: I use it all the time. I paid for the privilege of owning and driving a street legal race car with air-conditioning and cruise control.

If anyone tells you a Hellcat is not a street legal race car is either just a jealous POS or they are not a car enthusiast.

I have noticed while driving both my Hellcats (60,000 miles in the driver seat experience) that people will look away and act like they didn't see it. They are just jealous because Hellcats are not seen on the street every day especially Redeyes.

I'm even talking about Scat Pack, SRT8 owners etc.
This is for you, this is to put it nicely.
Most aren't jealous...most don't even know what they are..and couldn't care less...

Tape

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hell
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Redeye
Most aren't jealous...most don't even know what they are..and couldn't care less...
Yeah right.:rolleyes: