Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Redeye runs 9.666 @ 142mph with stock pulley and 100 oct tune!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Richfield
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
Challenger Redeye Widebody
Last winter, I finally stepped up and bought a 2019 Redeye Widebody Challenger with the guidance of my good friend, Jim Schmittinger. We trailered it home and put it in storage.

Jim told me about the Demons Race, and I went with him as a crew member to help him race his car. The race was awesome! I learned a lot, made some friends, and figured out what I wanted to do with my car . . . Nothing!! LOL, I needed to run it stock and learn how to drive it while gaining experience. In stock form, the Redeye made 710 RWHP on my DynoJet 224X, as well as a best pass of 10.46 at 130mph.

Jim introduced me to Johnathon Moored from Moored Performance. Johnathon was a wealth of knowledge, and we decided to just do a 100 octane tune as my first modification . . . WOW! Jon’s tune made 815 RWHP and ran a best of 9.666 at 142 mph on stock pulleys!

I was pumped and decided I wanted to take it to the Legions 6 Race and see how it stacked up against other stock pulley cars. The Redeye did not disappoint, running a 9.68 at 140mph. My Redeye took 2nd place in the Bracket Race with Ron Silva piloting the car. Ron has taught me a lot and has provided me with amazing advice on how to make this car work.

I want to thank Byron Godbee for putting on this race. He is a stand-up guy who loves racing and was great to deal with. Racing with the Demons has introduced me to some great friends, knowledgeable resources, and lifetime experiences that I will never forget.

I also want to thank Jim Schmittinger, Jonathan Moored, Ronald Silva, Nick Lopez, Chris Kraczek and Philip Thoma from Richfield Service for all their help in making this possible.

If you have a Dodge and love racing, you need to bring your car to this event!!

If you want a Awesome tune, call Jonathan @ Moored Performance!

Jim Schmittinger, Jonathan Moored and I will be testing several new modifications on my Redeye this year and I'll post the dyno graphs and track results for those that are interested.