Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

My solution to the Demon170 allocation and ADM problem.

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
If everyone told everyone else how they felt this country would be a better place. I'd rather have honest talk than insincere talk.

Tourette Syndome is a medical condition where involuntary speech occurs. My speech is intentional.
I get some of the speech shit after a dozen or so beers
You ever want to hear the truth ask a drunk

My brother has a bit of a rod knock now & then
When he was 25 ish selling waterbeds 1 of the customers mocked him
My brother layed him out in the showroom 1 sucker punch
He landed on the bed LMAO

He got fired but no charges

Last edited:

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
If everyone told everyone else how they felt this country would be a better place. I'd rather have honest talk than insincere talk.

Tourette Syndome is a medical condition where involuntary speech occurs. My speech is intentional.
All good man, not saying you should sugar coat things. You do have a lot of valid points and have a pretty good grip on what’s going on with the DC170 debacle, but it almost looked like you were siding with dealerships on most issues and throwing salt on wounds with all of folks that are pissed and upset. I find easier not to say anything if someone’s upset and I don’t think they will agree with me, different style I guess.

Last edited:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
That's a great find. At $5K a month, I'll take two, one in black and one in white.
And that will be your attire @ your wake...when your wife realizes you pissed away 10 grand a month...:eek:;)

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
All good man, not saying you should sugar coat things. You do have a lot of valid points and have a pretty good grip on what’s going on with the DC170 debacle, but it almost looked like you were siding with dealerships on most issues and throwing salt on wounds with a of folks that are pissed and upset. I find easier not to say anything if someone’s upset and I don’t think they will agree with me, different style I guess.
Well, I don't know if I side with dealerships on most issues but very few people here seem to have ever operated a successful business or have any idea how businesses work or even ever taken an Economics class. Some of the things some people have posted here lately are just retarded. Combine that with the full court entitlement and it's obnoxiously appalling. And I'm not the kind to keep quiet. People feel free to espouse their stupidity, I feel free to contradict. Salt on the wounds? Maybe they're not mature enough to participate in public forums, if that's the case.

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
It's fine, I have nothing against you. I don't know if I side with dealerships on most issues but very few people here seem to have ever operated a successful business or have any idea how businesses work or even ever taken an Economics class. Some of the things some people have posted here lately are just retarded. Combine that with the full court entitlement and it's obnoxiously appalling. And I'm not the kind to keep quiet. People feel free to espouse their stupidity, I feel free to contradict. Salt on the wounds? Maybe they're not mature enough to participate in public forums, if that's the case.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Well, I don't know if I side with dealerships on most issues but very few people here seem to have ever operated a successful business or have any idea how businesses work or even ever taken an Economics class. Some of the things some people have posted here lately are just retarded. Combine that with the full court entitlement and it's obnoxiously appalling. And I'm not the kind to keep quiet. People feel free to espouse their stupidity, I feel free to contradict. Salt on the wounds? Maybe they're not mature enough to participate in public forums, if that's the case.
Isn't this about having fun?

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
1679952443919.jpeg

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
I read that book. It had the opposite effect on me.
Never read it. My dad had a copy.

OP
BULL

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #74
Seems like your state's AG would be a good place to start.

Across State lines.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
Across State lines.
I believe they have a say in what goes on in their own state.

OP
BULL

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #76
I believe they have a say in what goes on in their own state.

Yeah, it was a phone call. I'm not interested in a "He said this" debate with them.

I just got off the phone with a couple of other dealers. Everything is gone, you can get on the waiting list for $250,000

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Yeah, it was a phone call. I'm not interested in a "He said this" debate with them.

I just got off the phone with a couple of other dealers. Everything is gone, you can get on the waiting list for $250,000
Fuck that.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
He's dead!

Funny thing. This manipulative drug dealer guy i knew once (seriously) was a big fan of dale c. Read his books all the time. No idea where this POS is now. Last i heard of him a rental truck registered in the name of a business he owned was abandoned in traffic at the border when the motor failed. Driver high tailed it. 6 million in cocaine founf amongst the load.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)

My mantra: dealers are the worst part about car ownership.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Mike ..I wouldn't be so quick sell the membership short here..I think you would be surprised how many of our members..either currently do..or have operated successful business endeavors..more to the point..I'd be willing to bet more than a handful could teach an economics class...as far as what you consider obnoxiously appalling posts...well Mike there are some very frustrated members here that are simply venting their frustrations and advancing various opinions...as is their right...as well as yours...as long as it's done with a certain degree of mutual respect...myself I own multiple business operations...@ now 70 yrs old and still working...one thing I've learned..and can tell you with a great deal of certainty...NONE of us..are as smart as we may think we are...;);)