Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Jailbreak Redeye's coming soon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I
No car rich CASH POOR no lie. Im the guy who always buys the latest greatest car for the last 30 plus years. But eventually it has too end and went from 24 cars year ago to 14 so I am making headway😳
If thats true...how do you explain that garage full of Fords:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I

If thats true...how do you explain that garage full of Fords:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
Ford might be the only thing left except that they're woke as shit.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
He has an oil well in his back yard...o_Oo_Oo_O
It's in his basement to cold to go outside

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
I am fine financially but I would be a lot richer if I didn't have the CAR Truck Motorcycle Addictions. I have said many times I could start the Car Addiction Anonymous Classes😁. I am working on a collage to post on my Youtube channel showing I have purchased over 100 plus cars in my lifetime and think its close to 150 or more.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I am fine financially but I would be a lot richer if I didn't have the CAR Truck Motorcycle Addictions. I have said many times I could start the Car Addiction Anonymous Classes😁. I am working on a collage to post on my Youtube channel showing I have purchased over 100 plus cars in my lifetime and think its close to 150 or more.
I've purchased more than that but I was a dealer. What's your excuse? 🤣🤣🤣

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
I've purchased more than that but I was a dealer. What's your excuse? 🤣🤣🤣
I wasn't that smart and yeh I should have been a wholesaler many many years ago but just too busy in my career to chase that money being I made really excellent money and still do. And not chasing cars......wait a second who am I kidding😳

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Now if you could only get that Heroin monkey off yer back..:eek::eek::eek:

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Now if you could only get that Heroin monkey off yer back..:eek::eek::eek:
Thankfully I never got caught up in drugs and know of friends who did and most didn't do well in life. I was the super excited guy always wanting to do exercise and stay busy growing up. I excelled over many others from my early years of discipline in taking care of my body and could outwork many others all the time and still do. Your health is your wealth and its so damn true.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I wasn't that smart and yeh I should have been a wholesaler many many years ago but just too busy in my career to chase that money being I made really excellent money and still do. And not chasing cars......wait a second who am I kidding😳
You sound like a buddy of mine who constantly is buying and selling cars. His wife is going to end up putting him in rehab. He is driving the poor woman insane.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thankfully I never got caught up in drugs and know of friends who did and most didn't do well in life. I was the super excited guy always wanting to do exercise and stay busy growing up. I excelled over many others from my early years of discipline in taking care of my body and could outwork many others all the time and still do. Your health is your wealth and its so damn true.
I get it...and agree..I smoked pot for the first time in my life @ Sturgis @ the age of 60...That will NEVER happen again...ever...:oops::oops:

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
You sound like a buddy of mine who constantly is buying and selling cars. His wife is going to end up putting him in rehab. He is driving the poor woman insane.
Oh yeh I know those stories and many many stories I could share but just too many😳. My wife would tell you in person she has seen a whole fleet of say Ram trucks, Dodge cars and Jeeps all change over to a whole other fleet right in front of her eyes🤐. I had a custom built boat built in Florida from Sonic Boats back in 1998 and I drove down to get her. My wife was so pissed as I walked out the door she said I may not be here when you get back😳. Stories beyond stories I could tell you but I will hush up now.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Oh yeh I know those stories and many many stories I could share but just too many😳. My wife would tell you in person she has seen a whole fleet of say Ram trucks, Dodge cars and Jeeps all change over to a whole other fleet right in front of her eyes🤐. I had a custom built boat built in Florida from Sonic Boats back in 1998 and I drove down to get her. My wife was so pissed as I walked out the door she said I may not be here when you get back😳. Stories beyond stories I could tell you but I will hush up now.
Our distribution center in Hollywood....Sonic was right across the street 3701 North 29th ave..

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
I get it...and agree..I smoked pot for the first time in my life @ Sturgis @ the age of 60...That will NEVER happen again...ever...:oops::oops:
Sounds like you smoked too much the first time. Too bad. Glad I smoked my first when I was 16.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Sounds like you smoked too much the first time. Too bad. Glad I smoked my first when I was 16.
I did exactly that..had a few bourbons..then in a very uncharacteristic move announced to the crew I was gonna smoke a joint..(medical grade)...smoked the whole thing...in the following hours...I prayed for God to take my life...o_Oo_Oo_O

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I did exactly that..had a few bourbons..then in a very uncharacteristic move announced to the crew I was gonna smoke a joint..(medical grade)...smoked the whole thing...in the following hours...I prayed for God to take my life...o_Oo_Oo_O
😎😎😎

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Oh, no, no, no. Oh, darn no. Now I am thinking about it and laughing. Why did your friends let you do that? Oh! The bourbon monster? Oh ouch. Believe it or not, on its own it is one hell of a nausea inhibitor! Let’s just say I know some old stoners, and they would not think of doing one of those joints on their own today! Maybe like one or two pulls my friend. Today’s stuff med or whatever is science fiction from what we started with 50 years ago, when a guy could just smoke one like a cig. Gesus, I bet you got sick. Don’t mix without a PhD in Cannabis.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Oh, no, no, no. Oh, darn no. Now I am thinking about it and laughing. Why did your friends let you do that? Oh! The bourbon monster? Oh ouch. Believe it or not, on its own it is one hell of a nausea inhibitor! Let’s just say I know some old stoners, and they would not think of doing one of those joints on their own today! Maybe like one or two pulls my friend. Today’s stuff med or whatever is science fiction from what we started with 50 years ago, when a guy could just smoke one like a cig. Gesus, I bet you got sick. Don’t mix without a PhD in Cannabis.
Sick isn't the word...to make matters worse..a week before I broke two ribs on my mountain bike..I was still in pain..almost cancelled the trip..the first ten minutes..thought this is bullshit..didnt feel anything..15 minutes into it..my brain is disconnected from my mouth..I.m fucked up big time...I can't talk...I can hear..but can't talk..I had to sit down..we're on top of a mountain in Rapid City..a million stars out...I saw Jupiter..all four of em..everyody was laughin their balls off.(I.m not one to not be in control)..I felt sick to my stomach..told my wife..take me to our room..never made it..there I am in the bathroom prayin to the porcelin god..dry heaves..(WITH BROKEN RIBS..I wanted to die...I mean I WANTED to die...:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Sick isn't the word...to make matters worse..a week before I broke two ribs on my mountain bike..I was still in pain..almost cancelled the trip..the first ten minutes..thought this is bullshit..didnt feel anything..15 minutes into it..my brain is disconnected from my mouth..I.m fucked up big time...I can't talk...I can hear..but can't talk..I had to sit down..we're on top of a mountain in Rapid City..a million stars out...I saw Jupiter..all four of em..everyody was laughin their balls off.(I.m not one to not be in control)..I felt sick to my stomach..told my wife..take me to our room..never made it..there I am in the bathroom prayin to the porcelin god..dry heaves..(WITH BROKEN RIBS..I wanted to die...I mean I WANTED to die...:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
I have made that trip 14 times now. On a better note. Beautiful country, I am actually considering moving to the Black Hills. If you ever are thinking of visiting that area let me know.

Guess we better get back to Jailbreaks. Sounds like a few have made good deals with some fine dealers. I am sure glad I custom ordered my ‘19 Redeye while we could. Like I have been reading everywhere, I am disappointed in Dodge. Deliberately shorting the options on non-Jailbrakes, while apparently limiting the number of available Jailbrakes. Bad! It does make the units we own more solid, I like mine, it may be my last new ICE Dodge purchase. So WTF, Chevrolet is making an interesting new model. On to other things while we can.

curt1987

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
MORTON
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 CHALLENGER REDEY
Koons is located in the Richest part of the COUNTRY they can do this stuff and people will pay it and even beg for it. How do I know this.....I live 40 minutes from them.
Yet they or taking 5% off invoice on most everything else...figure that one out

Last edited:
OP
Slowpoke387

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Thread Starter #340
Rather have an SS at 5% under invoice all day long.