Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hellcat broken into, Questions

McLovin

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Syracuse
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
Love it. What else is everyone going out and enjoying? Any other beer drinkers? What IPA's are your favorites?
Local brewery here in Syracuse (Middle Ages Brewery) has a double IPA that is probably my all-around favorite.
Simply called '10th', they brewed it to celebrate their 10th anniversary. (that was probably 15 years ago).

Everything is 10 related....10% ABV...10 hop additions....you get the picture...

Brewed in the style of an American Double IPA in celebration of our 10th anniversary. This beer is golden in color, has medium to full body, intense hop bitterness, flavor and aroma. Ten additions of American hops are made throughout the brewing process.

1670609887765.png

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat!
Katsup, or ketchup?

Hmmm...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
I love searching for abandoned mines, in the California desert.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Local brewery here in Syracuse (Middle Ages Brewery) has a double IPA that is probably my all-around favorite.
Simply called '10th', they brewed it to celebrate their 10th anniversary. (that was probably 15 years ago).

Everything is 10 related....10% ABV...10 hop additions....you get the picture...

Brewed in the style of an American Double IPA in celebration of our 10th anniversary. This beer is golden in color, has medium to full body, intense hop bitterness, flavor and aroma. Ten additions of American hops are made throughout the brewing process.

View attachment 89392
Nice! Sounds good. Have to go out today and get some of it at the store to take to Iowa this weekend to use for the in-laws Christmas. I am a rookie but like the stuff and catching on quick. Can’t stand the sparkling regular urine many drink, especially after discovering this stuff!

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Wonder how the search and pictures of the mystery Hellcat parts and apparent damage are coming along? Until then we needed a misc thread! Merry Christmas all.

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Wonder how the search and pictures of the mystery Hellcat parts and apparent damage are coming along? Until then we needed a misc thread! Merry Christmas all.
OP has gone PHISHING.

Ahhhahahaha...

McLovin

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Syracuse
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
Nice! Sounds good. Have to go out today and get some of it at the store to take to Iowa this weekend to use for the in-laws Christmas. I am a rookie but like the stuff and catching on quick. Can’t stand the sparkling regular urine many drink, especially after discovering this stuff!
Agreed...once you get something with some 'taste' to it, it's tough to go back...

Not sure what is available where you are, but Troeg's (from near Harrisburg PA) makes an excellent Christmas beer...Mad Elf.

Nothing to be trifled with at 11% ABV, but outstanding to slowly savor in front of a fire when it's cold....

The Mad Elf is here. with its nuanced blend of sweet and tart cherries, Pennsylvania honey, chocolate malt and a hint of mischief. The essence of this legendary holiday ale, along with its ruby red glow, is born from five varieties of tree-ripened cherries.

More widely available is Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale. Nothing like Mad Elf, but my guess is it's available pretty much nationwide....

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 HCM6 2022 RENB
Love it. What else is everyone going out and enjoying? Any other beer drinkers? What IPA's are your favorites?
Sumttynose is in the next town over and I get 1/6 barrels of Finest Kind IPA for $70 (plus tip). So nice to have it cold and fresh from the tap! :)

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 HCM6 2022 RENB
There are so many small breweries with great beers, and the 1/6 barrels are so convenient (and reasonably priced) I am surprised more people don't do it.

Until about 3 years ago we had a Redhook brewery nearby and they would have 20% off kegs on Tuesdays so a 1/6 of IPA would be $52! We never appreciate what we have until it's gone! :(

CPRHDSRT

Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fork
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 HC Challenger
Redhook has a great Imperial IPA called Big Ballard .... when I travel to the NW I always find a couple pints. Too bad its not currently available here on the east coast. Course up there in NH you have access to Maine Brewing (Lunch, Dinner) and The Alchemist (Heddy Topper).

@McLovin - last time I was in Syracuse I went to a small brewery near Middle Ages, called Talking Cursive. The had a great 6% ABV IPA called Hop Flash. Bought a case of that goodness.

@DGatzby - there is no going back indeed. Founders (MI) has a great IPA called Centennial (after the hop variety) that is one of my go-tos and it comes reasonably priced in 15 packs (amen).

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 HCM6 2022 RENB
Redhook has a great Imperial IPA called Big Ballard .... when I travel to the NW I always find a couple pints. Too bad its not currently available here on the east coast. Course up there in NH you have access to Maine Brewing (Lunch, Dinner) and The Alchemist (Heddy Topper).

@McLovin - last time I was in Syracuse I went to a small brewery near Middle Ages, called Talking Cursive. The had a great 6% ABV IPA called Hop Flash. Bought a case of that goodness.

@DGatzby - there is no going back indeed. Founders (MI) has a great IPA called Centennial (after the hop variety) that is one of my go-tos and it comes reasonably priced in 15 packs (amen).
The best beer RH offered was their Rye but it failed because when they bottled it there was sediment, and regular consumers don’t like seeing that in bottles. If they can’t sell it in bottles, it’s gone. The 2nd best was the “Ballard Bitter” which was retitled “Long Hammer” which was a fabulous IPA. But then they sold the Portsmouth Brewery to company destine to maximize profit so all the good is long gone.

CPRHDSRT

Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fork
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 HC Challenger
Something to be said about the small independent breweries who resist the temptation to sell to the suitors who only care about profits. Several great ones have chosen that path unfortunately.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Well went to Total Wine and pigged out. Got this Fat Orange Cat - seemed appropriate from New Haven CT for starters tonight. Got several others to try.

16E507D8-5B18-41C8-9795-55AAC2BADDF4.jpeg

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
What was this thread about again??

Oh, yeah, got it...

Really far away from 400,000...

:cool:

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
What was this thread about again??

Oh, yeah, got it...

Really far away from 400,000...

:cool:
Exactly...

...and nodules. Something about nodules.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
OP has gone PHISHING.

Ahhhahahaha...

Yer never gonna hear from him again...that had stink written all over it...

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Hell he may be a good night time snow plow helper😁

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Yeah, but it's fun driving this mother over the cliff...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States