Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Did my own 3rd row delete compartment....pics included

Member ID
Reactions
City
The Woodlands
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Durango Hellcat
Priced the 3rd row delete pieces from my dealer with a best price for all the components at $737.00 and that was after I talked them down from their first quote at $1100. So I embarked on doing my own version and completed it for just under $150.

Removed 3rd row seat and weighed it. For those curious....it weighs 78lbs

Started planning and building my version of the storage compartment and this is what I came up. Focused on the exterior of the compartment as the appearance of the inside was not as critical to me. Carpet match looks better in person. Gained a lot of storage area.
IMG_9414.jpg IMG_9418.jpg IMG_9417.jpg IMG_9416 (3).jpg

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Not bad, we actually use ours every now and then, so ours will need to stay.

(Kids and grandkids)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Priced the 3rd row delete pieces from my dealer with a best price for all the components at $737.00 and that was after I talked them down from their first quote at $1100. So I embarked on doing my own version and completed it for just under $150.

Removed 3rd row seat and weighed it. For those curious....it weighs 78lbs

Started planning and building my version of the storage compartment and this is what I came up. Focused on the exterior of the compartment as the appearance of the inside was not as critical to me. Carpet match looks better in person. Gained a lot of storage area.
View attachment 136447 View attachment 136448 View attachment 136449 View attachment 136450
Nice job...(y)

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
So what did you make it out of

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
Thats freaking dope! I actually looked at a Durango Hellcat (Why cant they give it its own goddam name smfh) Trackhawk got it own name why did they shit on the Durango?

Anyway...... That looks great and if I had thought of that idea I might have bought the Durango over the Hawk as a DD.

My Grudge Hawk has some CF back there as a rear seat delete to cover where the rear seat was and my Stereo equipment is under it. That came out awesome!