Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Butters Calls Out Dodge and the Dodge Dealers

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
It’s in my YouTube videos to watch it, I subscribed to his channel a long time ago😎

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Sadly I called it back when all this last call BS was announced. I knew the dealers would turn it into a shit show and Corporate looked the other way till the very end. Like the Chief Donut Maker debacle, Dodge managed to turn what could have been a PR triumph into a dumpster fire ....................

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat, Demon, Trackhawk and project X,
The unethical dealings that some dealerships have engaged in that he has called out are eye-popping. Apparently, Dodge called TK Garage regarding the stink that is starting to surround Dodge.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
The unethical dealings that some dealerships have engaged in that he has called out are eye-popping. Apparently, Dodge called TK Garage regarding the stink that is starting to surround Dodge.
Too late...the horse is outta the barn...move along folks...nothing to see here..(n)

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
Sadly I called it back when all this last call BS was announced. I knew the dealers would turn it into a shit show and Corporate looked the other way till the very end. Like the Chief Donut Maker debacle, Dodge managed to turn what could have been a PR triumph into a dumpster fire ....................
Hence the whole reason I bought a 22 Super Stock instead of waiting for a 23, I wasn't going to deal with that cluster!

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Just gets me how a big corporation can make stupid decisions. Maybe they thought everyone they are losing from the hemi there will be a different customer buying ev's but now all the bad news out there about some dealerships they are trying to fix it? If you were planning on going to buy a certain make and started seeing all this shit going on you would probably skip the brand all together

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat, Demon, Trackhawk and project X,
Just gets me how a big corporation can make stupid decisions. Maybe they thought everyone they are losing from the hemi there will be a different customer buying ev's but now all the bad news out there about some dealerships they are trying to fix it? If you were planning on going to buy a certain make and started seeing all this shit going on you would probably skip the brand all together
According to TK Dodge sent out an email to all the dealers regarding this black cloud and a dealership is going to be stripped from selling the product line, it is amazing what shining some light does

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Amazing that they didn't do audits to see that their dealers were on the up and up.
I watched a few of TK's videos and it sounds like Dodge wants him to cool down as they are seeing a black eye etc.

This all could have been prevented with better leadership.
Seems like Stellantis likes to rotate these guys around and none of them have a fucking clue what they are doing.

I think Sergio took the old FCA with him to the grave. Everything has gone to shit since he died.

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
lol, are the dealerships any worse than TK or STLA? They’re all in on it.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Hence the whole reason I bought a 22 Super Stock instead of waiting for a 23, I wasn't going to deal with that cluster!
You and me both, but just a RENB here. I predicted this sh_t show about 2-1/2 years ago when they announced the end.

And can anyone really blame the dealers? The Stellantis future probably looks as bleak to them as it does to us, except it is (was) their livelihood. I know, they are bottom feeders and it's really hard to sympathize.

Last edited:
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170
I'll tell you now that TK and I are both investigating some dealers doing some serious Doo Doo. No one from Dodge has told me to stop making videos about dealers but that might change with the number of Demon's, 2018 and 2023 caught up in this latest mess I'm gathering details on. I damn sure won't stop bringing to light the dirt these dealers are doing, I know I've personally cost dealers at least $300k in losses of markups with about 5 Demon 170's, Towbin about to shell out 100k scamming a vet thanks to TK, and I still have my special surprise for dealers to come once the last Demon 170's are delivered to customers. 2024 is going to be a great year for the Brotherhood, I promise you that.

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #14
I'll tell you now that TK and I are both investigating some dealers doing some serious Doo Doo. No one from Dodge has told me to stop making videos about dealers but that might change with the number of Demon's, 2018 and 2023 caught up in this latest mess I'm gathering details on. I damn sure won't stop bringing to light the dirt these dealers are doing, I know I've personally cost dealers at least $300k in losses of markups with about 5 Demon 170's, Towbin about to shell out 100k scamming a vet thanks to TK, and I still have my special surprise for dealers to come once the last Demon 170's are delivered to customers. 2024 is going to be a great year for the Brotherhood, I promise you that.
Go get them!!

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
Amazing that they didn't do audits to see that their dealers were on the up and up.
I watched a few of TK's videos and it sounds like Dodge wants him to cool down as they are seeing a black eye etc.

This all could have been prevented with better leadership.
Seems like Stellantis likes to rotate these guys around and none of them have a fucking clue what they are doing.

I think Sergio took the old FCA with him to the grave. Everything has gone to shit since he died.
They do the exact same thing in the plants too! They move managers around and they come in like a wrecking ball and make changes with no fucking clue what they are doing!!

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
And Dodge simply avoids this problem by not making it a damn limited edition car.

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #17
And Dodge simply avoids this problem by not making it a damn limited edition car.
Dodge can avoid most of it by simply basing allocation on not only sales but customer satisfaction ratings.

They did it in the past. Guess they don't want to spend the money or they don't give a shit anymore?

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge can avoid most of it by simply basing allocation on not only sales but customer satisfaction ratings.

They did it in the past. Guess they don't want to spend the money or they don't give a shit anymore?
You mean those false service/sales surveys that most customers fill out after the dealer insists and begs them to give them all 10s on the survey?! No one deserves all 10s ever! No one is perfect and I refuse to give all 10s for customer satisfaction ratings.

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #19
You mean those false service/sales surveys that most customers fill out after the dealer insists and begs them to give them all 10s on the survey?! No one deserves all 10s ever! No one is perfect and I refuse to give all 10s for customer satisfaction ratings.
They were based on overall satisfaction for sales and service. You'd be surprised how many people would express their satisfaction, either way.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer

Honestly, I want to build the car online, put in a 100 deposit, and order the car.

When the car is built, I pay off the balance or fill out lease paper work etc.
Only go to the dealer to pick up the car.

No nitrogen in the tires.
No $500 fabric protection
No blinking 3rd brake light
No plug in kill switch
No wheels locks (unless i picked them on the order)