Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2018 hellcat before and after I put sunroof in

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
Hey my huckleberry, you shouldn't be talking about things you know absolutely nothing about!
I have a 50-year-old broken Rolex in my safe that I was offered $1200 for, yes it cost as much is a Rolex if not more.
I can appreciate watches.. my dad has 3 breitling and a tag watch and he bought my mom a Rolex like 10 years ago for her birthday.. I myself look like a cocaine dealer with a watch hah.. so I never got into it.. instead of buying an expensive watch I just bought a 2nd hellcat.. that’s like my jewelry.. i do like nice sunglasses though.. I have like 5 pairs of Costas I’ve bought over the last 5 years. I’m just an average working man here too. Fortunately I’ve never had college debt and have been making good money painting contracting the last 12 years.. living at home helps a lot! And having parents that understand why someone would want 2 hellcats instead of a nice home 🤦‍♂️💁‍♂️😀😀 you know the important things..

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
it's my Huckleberry.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Do you want to fight:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I'm still laughing about that:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Looks like you haven't learned your lesson. I'd change that user ID if I were you as the last person that used it things didn't go so well..😂🤣😂🤣😂

Tape

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hell
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Redeye
Looks like you haven't learned your lesson. I'd change that user ID if I were you as the last person that used it things didn't go so well..😂🤣😂🤣😂
Really, what didn't go so well? Boy it sure doesn't take much to amuse you does it? Nah, I know who I am and I'm proud to be me! Are you proud to be you?

Last edited:

Tannehill

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
New castle
State
DE
Country
United States
Looks good, very brave move cutting a hole in the roof!!

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
OMG, I can’t believe this moved over here too, HILARIOUS 😂

OP, Yea, nice job on the sunroof!! Welcome aboard!!
please excuse your post getting off dragged off topic so bad, ENJOY the humor though!!
I’d LOVE to see these 2 meet in person lol. I think a proctologist would be needed to recover a Rolex lol

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
I can appreciate watches.. my dad has 3 breitling and a tag watch and he bought my mom a Rolex like 10 years ago for her birthday.. I myself look like a cocaine dealer with a watch hah.. so I never got into it.. instead of buying an expensive watch I just bought a 2nd hellcat.. that’s like my jewelry.. i do like nice sunglasses though.. I have like 5 pairs of Costas I’ve bought over the last 5 years. I’m just an average working man here too. Fortunately I’ve never had college debt and have been making good money painting contracting the last 12 years.. living at home helps a lot! And having parents that understand why someone would want 2 hellcats instead of a nice home 🤦‍♂️💁‍♂️😀😀 you know the important things..
Lucky bastard, I always wondered how you afforded 2 Hellcats!!! My son must be taking lessons from you but at 21 he just has 2 RX-8’s and a Tc
Interested in a Rolex?

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I have a TAG that cost more than the car.

HRJ

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Porsche GT3