Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Whipple 3.8 BILLET Version

Trader history for Hatermkr (2)

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I just checked out that Cornerstone intake. It’s priced down from $8k to $5500. That a nice discount from the Demon Perf one at $8900 and the LME at $11,000. They basically designed that as a intake option for the Hellions. A good option for somebody building a real TT looking to shave some off the cost.

OP
Hatermkr

Hatermkr

1000 Posts Club
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
West bend
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 helldemon
Thread Starter #22
Thanks. I found it. Intake looks nice. Valve covers shown look real nice! I DO NOT like the under the car mounted turbos (Hellion like). Small air filters required will not allow serious hp and running the turbos unfiltered down there is damage bound to happen. Overall not bad for the money and maybe capable of matching the Whipple with the bigger turbos. It’s basically the Hellion setup using a proper intake instead of the stock blower. Just addressing the “and more” part. They say “up to 1800whp depending on turbos but also state they have seen “up to” 1400 with the stock exhaust manifolds that are a part of the $13k package. I don’t want to go way off track on this for sale thread but until proven otherwise I don’t think this TT setup will make as much as the 3.8 Whipple for sale. My twins are rated for 3000 and the intercooler intake will flow 2500. If somebody takes this package and proves a level of performance that matches or beats the top Whipples then this would certainly be a good price. 👍🏼
I will be stock I’m ok engine will be out latest tomorrow

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country