Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Very happy to have found a new home for my Social Hellcat BS!

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Thanks to many friends who banded together over the past week after a big disappointment over on another Forum that we have been attached to for years. This just feels good! I am eager to read about the existing and long time members over here. Please introduce yourselves to us new people also, we have a lot to learn and don't want to change what you all have here.

I live in the Twin Cities area in MN. I travel at least half of the time for business, all around the USA Don't be surprised if I land near you and ask you if I can buy you lunch!

I have been a car guy forever, would wrench on them BC (before computers). I still do a bit now, but only if I think I can do it and if I have time. Had a '15 Hellcat. Modified it a lot for road course duties and have found that these heavy boats that should not do well in accordance with the rags we read, actually keep up well and sometimes can be very surprising. My favorite track is the long configuration at Brainerd International in Baxter MN. I sold my '15 to a good friend last year and picked up my new Octane Red Widebody Redeye in January. Now I can get big wheels and tires on it more easily. My Hellcat is my hobby car, so unless we load it up on my trailer and drive south, it don't get used except on nice days here in MN. Tracked the RE once so far, I bolted on Demon Performance rotors and Hawk DTC brakes along with racing tires for its shake down day. She equaled my old Hellcat's lap times, but the girl has many more seconds to save. We shall do that next year after we modify it correctly this winter. Otherwise the pictures with the chrome wheels is the way she lives on the street. The huge 345/30-20 PS4S tires bite down just fine for my use. I may even take it up to BIR for a "slip" in this configuration! The 305/35 Pilot Sports up front complement them great and allow it to merge into traffic pretty well. So far this unit has the Gen3 differential brace installed, splitter protector, Swaim guards and a catch can. It can do 3.6 0-60's pretty easy with the set-up now. It will corner a bit better next year after I tighten up all the bushings in the rear and get the front struts connected. Won't be lowering this one. It will remain at its stock height. Now maybe I can give it some front KW springs (they have a much better progressive rate than the OEM's up front). Won't be installing them out back because they are softer and there won't be any need to lower. I have had more than a bad experience with the rear CV boots at our track, oh about eight separate times!

Before I got my '15, I was heavy into motorcycles, even built a custom chopper to ride and show. At one time I had four motorcycles in the garage. Down to my one favorite '93 FXLR Special Edition Harley. It has a little 80 ci motor that spits out 92 hp with a torque curve about as flat as a Hellcat engine. And it is one nimble and quick beast! It is a blast to drive with its after market close ratio Andrews gears and about anything else you can dream up to make it better.

I enjoy reading and replying on the Forum about anytime I need a break from my work or when just hanging around. Looking forward to our new home here and I am glad it seems like lots of the family from the former Forum are finding their way over.
IMG_0091.jpg IMG_0413.JPG

firedude

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
YUMA
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
It is nice to find the same people in another forum like this. Nice car and bike. I was a Harley guy for many years. Sold my last softail a couple years ago. Miss it. Good to see everyone showing up here. I was just starting to get to know some folks on the other site before the lizard took over....

OP
DGatzby

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #3
What the hell. Found the oldest thread I could. Dusted it off. It was even b4 Rona, A, B, D, O1 and now O2. Wow.

I was over in the ‘hood. They are all complaining about getting deleted etc.

This place is great!

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
Hey, I know you from somewhere...

Old Mopar Guy

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
And you’re just getting here now? I’m still over there but do spend more time here. Seemed to me that there was always a bit more friction there than over here. Childish bs arguing, that kind of crap. Maybe it’s a maturity thing, whatever, but it’s better over here. Welcome!

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I just went over there and poked around for about a minute.

Hell, my thread I started for 1 million posts is still pinned...

:unsure:

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
I just went over there and poked around for about a minute.

Hell, my thread I started for 1 million posts is still pinned...

:unsure:
You're a legend.

Mike L.

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Yorba Linda
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
I go there to find out if any more info is to be had as far as with or without sun roof weight. I have a sunroof on my '16 and need to know if I made a bad mistake.:eek::p

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
You're a legend.
OMG, don't tell him that :LOL:, even if it might be true.

I slide over to the old place to look for parts when needed, it's good for that & to see what's going on.

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
I still post there. Some good people there along with some real winners. A couple of my posts were deleted today for being political lol. For those who don’t know me I despise political rhetoric/ranting so that made me laugh. I was responding to a rant on how the 2023 being the last Hellcat year is strictly political and I was saying how there was more to it than that which ironically must be political. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Guess I got sucked in even if I don’t feel like I did lol.

OP
DGatzby

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #11
I still post there. Some good people there along with some real winners. A couple of my posts were deleted today for being political lol. For those who don’t know me I despise political rhetoric/ranting so that made me laugh. I was responding to a rant on how the 2023 being the last Hellcat year is strictly political and I was saying how there was more to it than that which ironically must be political. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Guess I got sucked in even if I don’t feel like I did lol.
You and a couple of others. I kept reading that stuff and it made me think of when we all found this wonderful spot. I wanted to advertise but they would have yanked me in a second.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
<---

"Legend"

:cool:

:p

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody
What the hell. Found the oldest thread I could. Dusted it off. It was even b4 Rona, A, B, D, O1 and now O2. Wow.

This place is great!
Man, I love those wheels on that car! :love:

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Man ma nnu. R weezer on a brain, not brian freeze from this 6 lb milk shake lasted with must ka dine wine.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)

This place is great!
Deleted for what?

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
You and a couple of others. I kept reading that stuff and it made me think of when we all found this wonderful spot. I wanted to advertise but they would have yanked me in a second.
I can't go over there...they still have a warrant for my arrest...did one 30 bid in the cooler..then climbed over the wall ten days into my second bid...:oops::oops:

OP
DGatzby

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #17
They said for anything nearly political. Imagine that. Damn, they think they can just delete posts some were saying. Stuff disappears!

OP
DGatzby

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #18
I can't go over there...they still have a warrant for my arrest...did one 30 bid in the cooler..then climbed over the wall ten days into my second bid...:oops::oops:
I may get probation for communicating with you on another platform, your so hot.

OP
DGatzby

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #19
Man, I love those wheels on that car! :love:
Thanks. That car was receiving some attention for the first time since early last summer this afternoon. It felt good. First time I picked up a wrench since they fixed my shoulder last year.

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 Challenger Super Stock
Same thing happened to me , people were bitching about the high gas prices I replied with FJB let’s go Brandon and was banned! No if ands or buts.