Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

TUNING REVIEW Jon Moored Moored Performance

Adrenaline Rush

9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Windham
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
22 Charger Hellcat Redeye
In the past 5 years I have done remote tunes on an AMG, CTS-V, 19 Hellcat.and 22 Redeye Charger. Started in September with John setting up a street tune for the 22 Redeye.
Then progressed to track tuning at the track. The customer service and dedication I have seen from Jon is superior to what I have seen with other platforms. Willing to take a phone call in the beginning to answer all of my questions, He is always available for revisions. Many times within 20 minutes. Wanting to do track tuning to get the most out of the car. Getting a text from Jon on a Friday night asking did you make it to the track how did you do?
Or a text Monday morning saying I looked at those logs again and I am sending another revision. He truly wants your car to run the best it can whether on the street or the track.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Most shops are so big it is all about money, and over charging and really not caring about the customer. Being this isn't Jon's only job he cares about putting out a good product and having better customer care then the other shops

We should thank those big shops for doing such a poor job or Jon may have never started doing it on his own

Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Martin
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Thanks for the kind words!

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Martin
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
Remember to not get too big before I call you for help.
That's not the plan. I only like to do so many cars at a time or it starts feeling like a job. A few weeks ago I got a little burned out and told @vortecd I took to much on these last two weeks. I ended skipping drag racing one day because of it. Since then I have went back to the amount I was doing.
I am about to announce some black friday deals as I have some inventory I'd like to meet before years end.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
I’ll second the good reviews on Jon. He worked with me in Aug-Sep. He was one of the first to jump in and help a “road racer”. My response from others over the last few years? They did not even return phone calls. We had a few unique items to consider when running these things for 15-30 minutes at nearly flat out and not what is typically done at a drag strip.

Same type of great service and concern was given. Extremely early morning phone calls, slight change of tunes nearly immediately sent to the HP Tuner Network as necessary, even on a Saturday morning. The new software/hardware allow us to flip tunes right at the track with our phones with Bluetooth connection to the device and cell phone connection to the HP Tuner network, just like a pro.

Most important for the off season, I am shopping for new tires to support even better traction and looking forward to concentrating on working on my driving skills again instead of watching the temps overheat and stressing about the Redeye not running worth a damn because of what the system was doing to work against me! One of the things that bothered me about the first tunes? He had to turn the throttle response down!!! Too much for road course duty! We have things acceptable and functional now.:p

Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Martin
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
I’ll second the good reviews on Jon. He worked with me in Aug-Sep. He was one of the first to jump in and help a “road racer”. My response from others over the last few years? They did not even return phone calls. We had a few unique items to consider when running these things for 15-30 minutes at nearly flat out and not what is typically done at a drag strip.

Same type of great service and concern was given. Extremely early morning phone calls, slight change of tunes nearly immediately sent to the HP Tuner Network as necessary, even on a Saturday morning. The new software/hardware allow us to flip tunes right at the track with our phones with Bluetooth connection to the device and cell phone connection to the HP Tuner network, just like a pro.

Most important for the off season, I am shopping for new tires to support even better traction and looking forward to concentrating on working on my driving skills again instead of watching the temps overheat and stressing about the Redeye not running worth a damn because of what the system was doing to work against me! One of the things that bothered me about the first tunes? He had to turn the throttle response down!!! Too much for road course duty! We have things acceptable and functional now.:p
We slowed down when the throttle body went full open. That was the big difference. You were just making to much power for your tires to hook when smashing the throttle.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
We slowed down when the throttle body went full open. That was the big difference. You were just making to much power for your tires to hook when smashing the throttle.
Yep, you understand it and I feel it and we made the correction quickly and successfully. This is demonstrating your expertise and response to the needs of your customers. Good job, take the credit and keep your stuff quiet and proprietary.

Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Martin
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
Yep, you understand it and I feel it and we made the correction quickly and successfully. This is demonstrating your expertise and response to the needs of your customers. Good job, take the credit and keep your stuff quiet and proprietary.
You know I'm not all about keeping secrets. I still help people out when I can.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
You know I'm not all about keeping secrets. I still help people out when I can.
I certainly appreciate your help. You helped me when others would not and I thank you for that.

I should add that the Charger is running great and making awesome power.

Last edited:

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
@Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC woke both my Hellcat and my Redeye up. They are totally different cars now. He's simply the best. I have the injectors and base tune to take the Redeye to E85. Just waiting to work through a family matter.