Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

The realities to the Ice Age among us changing from the False Narrative

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Good Friday morning 😎
Wow another week in the passing and damn just insane what is going on around us. If you see some of my videos lol yeh I won’t take it to personal if ya don’t. But wow The Whole car inventory thing is just crazy, meaning it’s all abbot used cars and barely any new cars. It’s as if the Scamdemic controllers had this master plan to do so many bad things to the World Economies and change. Just think it thru the Scamdenic totally screwed up the supply chain for so many things all related to the Greenies hate of the ruin Mother Earth. The Ice Age related things from cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycle, Atvs, side by sides, utility vehicles, Lawn mowers, Tractors, Construction Equipment, RVs, Boats……etc all saw a decline in manufacturing and availability. Which in turn slowed down the use of all said things and then add the work from Home took away transportation which accomplished the Green Agenda anti fossil fuels. Then came the higher fuel and energy costs to deter people from driving and using there recreational vehicles of all said mentioned. The depletion of foods at stores also slowed down purchases and more expensive food related to fossil fuels to create the human food as well has been impacted. The Scamdemic in someways is now more than ever showing the truths and that’s my saying is “The Truths shall Prevail”. The Scamdenic should actually be renamed to the “Green man’s Ways” being we are witnessing more than ever the most radical anti Fossil Fuel movement in the history of mankind.

Hope everyone has a nice day and if your following my next adventure 😳. I just may have an anti Green man’s Ways Ice Age vehicle to add to the hate of the Greenies demented ways. Never give up is my attitude and the Greenies are more on our radar screen than ever to be removed from there wack job agendas ruining it for others by sacrificing so many for a delusional reality.
Good Day😎