Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

So You Want To Order A 2023?

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I think that what he is saying is true when it comes to the number of cars that will be produced. I don't think that what he says is the reason.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
It will be a rerun of 2015 with even fewer cars in play and prices almost doubled.

I agree that while parts shortages may be a part of the problem, there are other forces in play here limiting production #'s.
Maybe I have my tinfoil hat on, but I believe all the manfacturers are drying up the market (under pressure from the lizard overlords) on purpose.

You'll rent an electric car, drive when, where and at the speed they say and be damn glad to have it - plebe !!

drag racer

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
PEORIA
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger HC, '19 Durango SRT, '22 Charger SP
I feel like I will be lucky to get my '22 that is on order. Will be very interesting to see if the "supply chain issues" magically disappear for the upcoming golf cart models.:unsure::sleep:

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Stellantis is now the Masters of Deception it’s a no brainer the Board Members ain’t gonna pay Magician Elon Musk the Tesla man much more in Carbon Foot tax credits. Hello everyone Stellantis is the Drag Queen of future EV cars and they are skating the truths sadly. The least amount of Hellcat cars is to their advantage being less penalties and more profits off less production.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Stellantis is now the Masters of Deception it’s a no brainer the Board Members ain’t gonna pay Magician Elon Musk the Tesla man much more in Carbon Foot tax credits. Hello everyone Stellantis is the Drag Queen of future EV cars and they are skating the truths sadly. The least amount of Hellcat cars is to their advantage being less penalties and more profits off less production.
This is not the auto industry I grew up with...the whole industry is making decisions that I believe will build in their own obsolescence....the car is not goin away..but todays manufacturers might not be so lucky

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Keep pissing down my back and tell me it’s raining. That’s where my brand loyalty ends. At least the Generals Bow Tie devision has a semi long term solution, more so than Stelantis with their Dodge division.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Keep pissing down my back and tell me it’s raining. That’s where my brand loyalty ends. At least the Generals Bow Tie devision has a semi long term solution, more so than Stelantis with their Dodge division.
Agreed...puttin all yer future eggs in this EV endeavor is a huge mistake as I see it...a simple administration change can put the brakes on this initiative..not to mention resistance from the automotive consumer.....time will tell

HOWFAST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Honolulu
State
HI
Country
United States
Vehicle
97 VIPER GTS
I ordered a Charger Jailbreak back in May/June 2022, was in BD status for a long time. It recently went into BG status. Unfortunately that does not mean anything solid yet. Of course, at $10k markup is already on a Jailbreak arriving in two weeks.

Gus//

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
The EV is the future as long as elections keep going the way they have. Does anyone really expect things to change?!?! About 2/3 of women will vote based on the hype of a single issue: "Women's Health". That means any candidate for freedom, the economy, borders, real science over junk science, funding police, getting the military to focus on readiness, 2nd Amend, etc... needs to overcome a 33% deficit out of the gate to have a chance. I'm glad I'm old, the future looks very bleak. I'm just glad I have mine.

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #10
The EV is the future as long as elections keep going the way they have. Does anyone really expect things to change?!?! About 2/3 of women will vote based on the hype of a single issue: "Women's Health". That means any candidate for freedom, the economy, borders, real science over junk science, funding police, getting the military to focus on readiness, 2nd Amend, etc... needs to overcome a 33% deficit out of the gate to have a chance. I'm glad I'm old, the future looks very bleak. I'm just glad I have mine.
I disagree. The majority of females are much smarter than that.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
I would agree that the majority of women are very smart, and they are smart enough to keep silent to avoid arguments. My wife is a frekin' genius but her sister (an ivy leaguer who never had a real job) is an extremist environmentalist whacko. My wife does not engage her because the sister's emotions rocket. And 90% of their friends are extremists also. I guess there are different ways to define smart.

Example: One of the ladies is buying a Rivan to tow her horse trailer. She gleefully told the other ladies that it has a 300mi range. This is a train wreck in slow motion.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I'm a smart guy, I think, by most people's standards, but my voting does come down to one issue...

Conservative vs Leftist...

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
I'm a smart guy, I think, by most people's standards, but my voting does come down to one issue...

Real ID and in person voting vs Drop Box Voting...

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2

Conservative vs Leftist...
Once upon a time, you could vote for one person or the other based on their individual position. Unfortunately these days things are completely polar and you are on one side of the other, even in local elections. :(

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yup I agree...want proof...I never thought Trump was going to overcome the vagina vote....;);)

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #16
Yup I agree...want proof...I never thought Trump was going to overcome the vagina vote....;);)
It doesn't matter if you steal the election.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
It doesn't matter if you steal the election.
Well show me a politician thatS NOT a thief o_Oo_Oo_O

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Well show me a politician thatS NOT a thief o_Oo_Oo_O
I can name only one politician who's wealth decreased since going to DC.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
I would agree that the majority of women are very smart, and they are smart enough to keep silent to avoid arguments. My wife is a frekin' genius but her sister (an ivy leaguer who never had a real job) is an extremist environmentalist whacko. My wife does not engage her because the sister's emotions rocket. And 90% of their friends are extremists also. I guess there are different ways to define smart.

Example: One of the ladies is buying a Rivan to tow her horse trailer. She gleefully told the other ladies that it has a 300mi range. This is a train wreck in slow motion.
She gonna learn today.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I can name only one politician who's wealth decreased since going to DC.
Grant?