Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

No Splice Kill Switch Harness Solution

Trader history for AllthingsMopar (0)

AllthingsMopar

Vendor
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
City
OLIVE BRANCH
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Ram
A solution that is plug 'n play which allows you to select the hidden location(s) for your vehicles kill switch. No cutting into your factory wiring harness is needed.

How it works: Once you flip your hidden kill switch(s) to the OFF position your push to start run button no longer works. The solution retains remote start feature if equipped, but adds a deterrent for would be thieves to take your vehicle with one or more kill switch options. Only you know where the hidden kill switch(s) are located and if in the OFF position you can NOT use your push button start to go to the RUN position after you remote start it with your FOB. But once you flip your kill switch(s) to ON, your RUN push button operates as normal.

Theft deterrent: Thieves that break in and add their own new key FOB to your car are also deterred as the push to start button will not work for them either while kill switch(s) are in the OFF position.

How long to install? Most will spend more time figuring out where you want to hide the kill switches than it takes to install tbh. Great deterrence solution to add to your protection efforts in keeping your car from being stolen. Check out the high level install instructions HERE.

Works on multiple models of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram Trucks - check out the site for details.

Multiple options for you vehicle needs. Add what you need to install how you want it on your vehicle! Items such as crimpled and heatshrunk blade connectors as well as toggle switch options to add in addition to your harness. Or order the harness bare so you can solder in the switch you want, or we have a toggle switch with leads that is ready to solder in as well. Lot's of options!

We also have a 2 switch harness solution with optional lengths for each harness lead to each switch ranging in 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6ft lengths. Each leg can be a different length! Your car, you chose the length on where you have chosen to hide the kill switches!

USPS Shipping from zip 38654

JW² Innovations - For those interested in learning more or to place an order - please checkout our site at: jw2innovations.com, or via email at contact@jw2innovations.com

Below is a picture of our No Splice Kill Switch Harness with a 2ft length for the kill switch. All options above available to add, or if you need it longer options in 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6ft lengths.

Assembled Harness with Tesa Tape v4.jpg

Last edited:

Frenchcat

Founding Member
Member ID
City
t-r
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Do offer shipping in Canada ? Thanks !

OP
A

AllthingsMopar

Vendor
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
City
OLIVE BRANCH
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Ram
Thread Starter #3
Hi @Frenchcat

Thanks for reaching out.

We are moving to offer shipping to Canada via the website, but isn't there today unfortunately. We can still process your order via a Paypal invoice. Just let us know what you're looking for HERE, and we'll get back with total cost with shipping via email. Once order is confirmed we can send you a Paypal Invoice and ship it out upon payment.

You can also email us at: contact@jw2innovations.com as well to do the same thing.

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
Ill take it. I need a spare. How do I pay?

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I heard Mopar was going to do this.

Is this from them, or a 3rd party?

OP
A

AllthingsMopar

Vendor
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
City
OLIVE BRANCH
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Ram
Thread Starter #6
Ill take it. I need a spare. How do I pay?
Anyone in USA can purchase on the website. If living in Canada please let me know what you want to order using link above

Thanks!

OP
A

AllthingsMopar

Vendor
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
City
OLIVE BRANCH
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Ram
Thread Starter #7
I heard Mopar was going to do this.

Is this from them, or a 3rd party?
These are custom made to what is ordered at my website. Lots of options when ordering so you can customize to where you want to hide your kill switch(s).

Frenchcat

Founding Member
Member ID
City
t-r
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Great product and fast shipping .
Many thanks !

OP
A

AllthingsMopar

Vendor
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
City
OLIVE BRANCH
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Ram
Thread Starter #9
OP
A

AllthingsMopar

Vendor
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
City
OLIVE BRANCH
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Ram
Thread Starter #10
Website for ordering kill switch harness is now taking orders for our Canadian friends! Same link but here it is again. LINK