Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Interchiller Kits

OP
W

WOHT

U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lancaster
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge Challenger SRT
Thread Starter #21
its pretty clear in the quotes

IC Chiller is a brand. I currently run their chiller kit.

Killer Chiller is a brand. I previously ran their chiller.

FI is a brand. Never ran their kit.
Thanks for your response and clarification. What kind of ac temps are you getting right now during the Summer? I just learned about ICchillers, and I’m intrigued by their design. Where did you mount your IC, subframe?

OP
W

WOHT

U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lancaster
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge Challenger SRT
Thread Starter #22
Thanks for your response and clarification. What kind of ac temps are you getting right now during the Summer? I just learned about ICchillers, and I’m intrigued by their design. Where did you mount your IC, subframe?
I meant to say crash bar , not subframe.

RGPIII

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bridgeville
State
DE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
RPGIII

Are you using the IC chiller? I didn’t even know this system existed until recently by reading a discussion on interchillers. If so, I’d like to get more information about it, and what makes its stand out from its competitors.

Yes I run an IC Chiller on my car. this kit and the owners of the company are both Hellcat owners and racers. they put the time and effort in to make sure the product was perfect for us. plus the customer service from them is unmatched by anyone. the kit is the most complete without having to cut anything on the car to install it.

Here is their website and a ton of information on their kits. https://icchiller.com/

RGPIII

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bridgeville
State
DE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
The IC chiller kit gets mounted in place of the factory drivers side heat exchanger. no cutting involved. they supply the bracket to make it bolt right up.

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
ANYONE TRY R12 OR R12A IN THESE TO SEE IF THEY RUN COOLER

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
ANYONE TRY R12 OR R12A IN THESE TO SEE IF THEY RUN COOLER
Yo @Hickster JR…
Chill with them all caps. We can hear you loud and clear.

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
DR @fumanchu182 KISS MY WELL MAYBE NOT BECAUSE YOU MIGHT LIKE THAT BEING GENERATION Z :geek:

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
im as old as you, ya dingus
RELLY !!! THEN STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR YOUNGER LOL ,,I LEAVE MY CAPS ON BECAUSE IM ON MY WORK PC AND WITH ESTIMATES WE ONLY USE CAPS
AND BESIDES AT MY AGE IT EASIER TO READ AS WELL :giggle:

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
A bister of infer you radished culored muffin tops. Da temp buttween da suuply andher return air, make dis plane fer the wang nutts, is called delta, tee, snot Delta Planes. I duz snot want youz 2 luuk like mudd flaps on a gofer's ass. Day finalee put my show on kaebull. Wurlds Dumbass Hillbillies. Showe is dierected bi my ex inlaws. A shit behind times. Da peoples at IC Chilla r nice and vary informative, butt still er no invites 2 dare shop. May bee if saw, I wood purr chase 1. Now go eazy on da feller no see heez frum Mumpfus and a but slower dan usuzal. Mumpfus is snot deeclared bi da rest of 10asee and damn Ar kans ass dun't wunt em, so avary duddy kindz of leaves em alone,like da hurpees. Aand fur youz Chewy, ifstah groin 2 quote da Hickster, dew do it ina redneck unt 2 bee fore um Tanks.. RPG111 sum guud infurance. Good.. Are youz reelated 2 RPG2 I'd da spunt a many of hours in colluge copyen utters wurk? Fur R12, no buddy uses itstah cause it is outlawed and cost a fertune. Day say, it deepletes da who knose on. Whuz nose? Me, myself, and eye bean purtyen high on shine Dave neva and I deatin drink butt snot 22 miles high. Guud unfo frum allyoz dudez. Sneed 2 get Linder in hea. Sheze got's guud stuff.
Hickstah Out

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
A bister of infer you radished culored muffin tops. Da temp buttween da suuply andher return air, make dis plane fer the wang nutts, is called delta, tee, snot Delta Planes. I duz snot want youz 2 luuk like mudd flaps on a gofer's ass. Day finalee put my show on kaebull. Wurlds Dumbass Hillbillies. Showe is dierected bi my ex inlaws. A shit behind times. Da peoples at IC Chilla r nice and vary informative, butt still er no invites 2 dare shop. May bee if saw, I wood purr chase 1. Now go eazy on da feller no see heez frum Mumpfus and a but slower dan usuzal. Mumpfus is snot deeclared bi da rest of 10asee and damn Ar kans ass dun't wunt em, so avary duddy kindz of leaves em alone,like da hurpees. Aand fur youz Chewy, ifstah groin 2 quote da Hickster, dew do it ina redneck unt 2 bee fore um Tanks.. RPG111 sum guud infurance. Good.. Are youz reelated 2 RPG2 I'd da spunt a many of hours in colluge copyen utters wurk? Fur R12, no buddy uses itstah cause it is outlawed and cost a fertune. Day say, it deepletes da who knose on. Whuz nose? Me, myself, and eye bean purtyen high on shine Dave neva and I deatin drink butt snot 22 miles high. Guud unfo frum allyoz dudez. Sneed 2 get Linder in hea. Sheze got's guud stuff.
Hickstah Out
CAN I GET A TRANSLATION PLEASE

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Uze beez frum 10nersneeze. Think and deframe it.
Hickster frum Chattabooger.

OP
W

WOHT

U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lancaster
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge Challenger SRT
Thread Starter #33
Yes I run an IC Chiller on my car. this kit and the owners of the company are both Hellcat owners and racers. they put the time and effort in to make sure the product was perfect for us. plus the customer service from them is unmatched by anyone. the kit is the most complete without having to cut anything on the car to install it.

Here is their website and a ton of information on their kits. https://icchiller.com/
I unfortunately bought an FII kit, which I’m not happy with. I did not receive good customer service. In fact, I feel they are kinda snobby, and I seem to always read in forums how they bash all their competitors, which I do not personally feel is a good sales pitch. I know people will disagree with me, but this is my experience with them. Others may feel differently and have had a good experience with them. I was seriously going the Active Interchiller route because I liked what I saw, and they didn’t gloat, nor bash other competitors. Unfortunately, time went by where I became inpatient and requested my deposit back. I believe I would have been better off just waiting until they could finish my order, so my bad for not giving it more time. I do however like what I see with the IC chiller, and will have to save my money up to eventually convert over to their product. I do not have a Hellcat, rather I have a 1320 Challenger. So, the application would be different for me. However, with all my engine work and mods, I have been push over 700rwhp. I’d like to get to 900rwph, which is 50rwhp below what Dave Weber @ MMX says my 6.4L max rwhp can handle up to 950rwph. It’s been nice chatting with you @ RGPIII.

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
I unfortunately bought an FII kit, which I’m not happy with. I did not receive good customer service. In fact, I feel they are kinda snobby, and I seem to always read in forums how they bash all their competitors, which I do not personally feel is a good sales pitch. I know people will disagree with me, but this is my experience with them. Others may feel differently and have had a good experience with them. I was seriously going the Active Interchiller route because I liked what I saw, and they didn’t gloat, nor bash other competitors. Unfortunately, time went by where I became inpatient and requested my deposit back. I believe I would have been better off just waiting until they could finish my order, so my bad for not giving it more time. I do however like what I see with the IC chiller, and will have to save my money up to eventually convert over to their product. I do not have a Hellcat, rather I have a 1320 Challenger. So, the application would be different for me. However, with all my engine work and mods, I have been push over 700rwhp. I’d like to get to 900rwph, which is 50rwhp below what Dave Weber @ MMX says my 6.4L max rwhp can handle up to 950rwph. It’s been nice chatting with you @ RGPIII.
Active Interchiller held my deposit for months and gave me nothing. We should probably have them bansihed from the forums: https://www.hellcatforum.org/threads/vendor-not-acting-in-good-faith.10353/

IC Chiller has units in stock and the support is great. MMX is my current engine builder. The relationship is rocky because my new race engine has an issue and is being tore down as we speak. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt.

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
I’ve had the active chiller awhile this is sitting in traffic Friday IMG_7105.jpeg

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
CAN I GET A TRANSLATION PLEASE
Hickstah Out

"A blister of inference, you red-skinned fatso. The temperature between the supply and the return air makes this plane Chinese nuts, is called delta-T, booger delta-planes. I don't want you to look at the fat-flaps on a gopher's ass. They finally put my show on cable, 'worlds dumbest hillbillies. 'Show is directed by someone in my family, that crapped on a clock. The people at IC Chillers are nice and very informative, but still haven't invited me to their shop. Perhaps if I saw one, I would buy one. Please go easy on them, he is from Memphis and is slower than most as a result. Memphis is not declared by the rest of Tennessee and the damn Arkansas doesn't want them, so every buddy kind of leaves them alone, like herpes. And for you Chewbaca if you're going to quote me, do-do it in a redneck bunt before Tom Hanks. RPG rockets are good furnaces. Great! Are you related to RPG Rockets? I've spent many hours in college copying titties work. For R12, nobody uses it because it is outlawed and cost many pennies. They say it depletes the noses on Doctor Who. Myself and my eyes have been pretty high on liquor. Dave never eyes beating drinking ass snot 22 miles high. Good info from everyone! Dudes need to get @Linda's Hell Cat in here, she's got good liquor.

Hick out!."

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
"A blister of inference, you red-skinned fatso. The temperature between the supply and the return air makes this plane Chinese nuts, is called delta-T, booger delta-planes. I don't want you to look at the fat-flaps on a gopher's ass. They finally put my show on cable, 'worlds dumbest hillbillies. 'Show is directed by someone in my family, that crapped on a clock. The people at IC Chillers are nice and very informative, but still haven't invited me to their shop. Perhaps if I saw one, I would buy one. Please go easy on them, he is from Memphis and is slower than most as a result. Memphis is not declared by the rest of Tennessee and the damn Arkansas doesn't want them, so every buddy kind of leaves them alone, like herpes. And for you Chewbaca if you're going to quote me, do-do it in a redneck bunt before Tom Hanks. RPG rockets are good furnaces. Great! Are you related to RPG Rockets? I've spent many hours in college copying titties work. For R12, nobody uses it because it is outlawed and cost many pennies. They say it depletes the noses on Doctor Who. Myself and my eyes have been pretty high on liquor. Dave never eyes beating drinking ass snot 22 miles high. Good info from everyone! Dudes need to get @Linda's Hell Cat in here, she's got good liquor.

Hick out!."
depletes the ozone layer my ass ,,just more of government bullshit

TheRedKey

Founding Member
Law Enforcement
Member ID
Reactions
City
Port St Lucie
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Girls, girls, boyz. I dee veedeloped da system.
Definitely not buying this kit. When Im ready to drop $2k+, Ill get the IC Chiller kit.

Last edited:

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat

Hick out!."
Did you use AI to translate Hickert???

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Welp, pulled the trigger. Let’s see how it holds up to the heat!