Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

I think this is what we all wanted! The Hemi V8 lives on!

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
are you 2 international traders of antiquities or something? A lot of high dollar cars for living in the middle of no where or does the local Taco Bell pay well:unsure:
"Local" Taco Bell?? I'm sure they have those down where our revered weather guesser lives, but this is both an alligator and Taco Bell free zone.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
The Charger is much more comfortable and has more luxury items than the Challenger.
Score one for the Challenger then. If luxury is the goal, get a Bentley or Rolls.

The Challenger turns far more heads and gets 10x more attention.
Not that I want mine to draw attention, on the contrary, but it's fairly self explanatory that people rather look at something attractive than a blah sedan. If people even notice a Charger, they probably think it's an ex cop car or taxi bought at auction and repainted in a civilian color.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Not that I want mine to draw attention, on the contrary, but it's fairly self explanatory that people rather look at something attractive than a blah sedan. If people even notice a Charger, they probably think it's an ex cop car or taxi bought at auction and repainted in a civilian color.
Makes it even better than. Flies below the radar.

Stop depriving yourself of creature comfort.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
I have to

Charger is a little slower than the Challenger stock in the quarter mile but the rest is true to me even though mine are exact opposites.
View attachment 79917
Yeah exactly but I'll say the bigger difference comes on radials. On stock or street tires both of these things are spinning all day, on the street having a bit more weight does help when accelerating from low speeds, on the track you want to shave off as much as possible.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Makes it even better than. Flies below the radar.

Stop depriving yourself of creature comfort.
I'm plenty comfortable in the Challenger, thank you, and don't give a damn about if the creatures are or not.
Score another one for the Challenger...less doors, less creatures invading the passenger compartment.

My flying below the radar is based on color choice and a good radar detector. It's when I get in a multi-door that I tend to get in trouble.
It's as if the cops figure that someone in a subdued 2-door knows what he's doing, but with crew cab cars, anything can happen.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I'm plenty comfortable in the Challenger, thank you, and don't give a damn about if the creatures are or not.
Score another one for the Challenger...less doors, less creatures invading the passenger compartment.

My flying below the radar is based on color choice and a good radar detector. It's when I get in a multi-door that I tend to get in trouble.
It's as if the cops figure that someone in a subdued 2-door knows what he's doing, but with crew cab cars, anything can happen.
www.4doortherapy.com

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
2DA

2 Doors anonymous.

"Hello my name is Jimmy and I'm addicted to cars with 2 doors, my friends say I have a problem but there's nothing wrong with making love to my coupe"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
How about this one. It’s a one seater and I bought my first electric car. It’s my sons first car. It makes fake engine noises as well 9A7DA3CB-DBFE-49BF-AA59-5A69CECABF50.jpeg

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
2DA

2 Doors anonymous.

"Hello my name is Jimmy and I'm addicted to cars with 2 doors, my friends say I have a problem but there's nothing wrong with making love to my coupe"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You should keep in mind that except for the 3500, which has all kinds of stuff crammed into the back of the cab, I really only need one door. Preferably on the same side as the steering wheel.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
You should keep in mind that except for the 3500, which has all kinds of stuff crammed into the back of the cab, I really only need one door. Preferably on the same side as the steering wheel.
I see the word, "scooter"...

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Thanks, but no thanks.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Had one, never used it, so I sold it about a year ago.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Had one, never used it, so I sold it about a year ago.
Yea, I bought a baby 4 wheeler to use at the track. Been around the house about 5 times with it. Probably the only vehicle that I'm buried in.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
I drove Challenger and Charger back to back at Road Atlanta during a performance driving thing. Surprisingly the Charger felt more stable. When I mentioned it to the instructors they agreed. Can't remember why.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I drove Challenger and Charger back to back at Road Atlanta during a performance driving thing. Surprisingly the Charger felt more stable. When I mentioned it to the instructors they agreed. Can't remember why.
I have a friend who has a tank (the kind with a turret, tracks, etc.) and I bet it feels more stable than my Challenger does.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
I have a friend who has a tank (the kind with a turret, tracks, etc.) and I bet it feels more stable than my Challenger does.
Hard to feel stable when you are running over people errrr I mean speed bumps on the battlefield. Ohhh wait this isn't a mustang oops. Wrong forum 🤣

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
How about this one. It’s a one seater and I bought my first electric car. It’s my sons first car. It makes fake engine noises as well View attachment 79925
Where's the wall charger dude, any range anxiety yet? I see your roof already flew off 🤣🤣, see some panel gaps in there too.