Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Factory Stripes - help

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
Hey guys, a buddy of mine had to have his hood, fender, and bumper repainted. He bought factory replacement stripes (in carbon) to put back on the car. There are 5 pairs of stickers in the kit.
The middle of the bumper cover - not the top by the hood and not the bottom by the splitter - the middle of the bumper. For those of you with stripes - is there a seam on that stripe? I believe that’s 2 stickers on each side, one on the bottom and one on the top of the middle of the bumper.

He had the stripes put back in and the ceramic coating redone, but he has a pair of stickers left and the middle of the bumper looks incomplete. There are no stripes on the bottom side of the middle of the bumper cover.

Can one someone tell me if that’s two stickers please?

Attachments

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
On my '16 the bumper stripes are 2 pieces on each side. They put the bottom piece on 1st and overlapped it with the top piece. They DID NOT butt the seams, simply overlapped the bottom bit roughly 1" below the curve in the bumper cover (the lower part of your red circle).

OP
Jack_Toepfer

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State