Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Calling out all Luddites

Status
Not open for further replies.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Personally, I thought she was amazing BEFORE all of the work she had done, after, and especially now, she's kind of scary.

Anybody remember her as the original girl on Tool Time?

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
That is ok, you can’t. I actually sit in the Boardroom of the National Hydropower Association as a Committee lead, hoping to get a voting “appointment” this fall. I am happy you understand and promote hydropower. The answer to what I posed to you is that we need many Pumped Storage Hydropower projects, NOW. As the electric system/grid exists today it cannot run the essential air conditioning systems after the sun sets, let alone charge cars. PSH provides a liquid battery for long term storage and energy availability after the solar goes down after the sun sets. It “recharges” itself during the day, when the net power demand is actually near negative due to the excessive power generation by all sources, minus the demand. Those projects not only provide the energy required to charge these things in the evenings and overnight, but also serve as batteries that replace and trim the need for additional lithium and other nasty temporary minerals necessary for rechargeable batteries. Plus right now, these people who believe the current answer is EV’s, need to understand what is being accomplished in terms of damage to the environment to generate the power necessary to charge these things.
Going to participate in a research call.

1 CE CREDIT | SEPTEMBER 20 | WEBINAR
Investing in Thematic Disruption: Renewable Energy & Hydrogen

The energy transition is accelerating faster than ever, with governments and corporations boosting climate change mitigation efforts. Higher gas and power prices, as well as an increasing focus on energy security, could also act as long-term catalysts for the development of renewable energy and low-carbon hydrogen. In this webinar, the Global X research team will provide an overview of the company’s approach to thematic investing and discuss their outlooks for the renewable energy and hydrogen themes. Be prepared.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Personally, I thought she was amazing BEFORE all of the work she had done, after, and especially now, she's kind of scary.

So many beautiful women in Hollywood mutilate themselves. Really sad.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Going to participate in a research call.

1 CE CREDIT | SEPTEMBER 20 | WEBINAR
Investing in Thematic Disruption: Renewable Energy & Hydrogen

The energy transition is accelerating faster than ever, with governments and corporations boosting climate change mitigation efforts. Higher gas and power prices, as well as an increasing focus on energy security, could also act as long-term catalysts for the development of renewable energy and low-carbon hydrogen. In this webinar, the Global X research team will provide an overview of the company’s approach to thematic investing and discuss their outlooks for the renewable energy and hydrogen themes. Be prepared.
Send me the cliff notes.

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile

She was beautiful then

I would like to toss in she is Canadian (y)

Her plastic shit is US

LMAO

OP
B

Blown7

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Woodstock
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Trackhawk
Thread Starter #146
I grew up down the road from a major action adventure movie star from the 80s. How many points do I get for that?[/QUOFL.

I have a answer for a$$holes like you when I was in a bar in Jacksonville Fl. way back in 1980 at a Holiday Inn.

As a bunch of us were sitting around trying to know one another one guy was a VP for a big company...and so it went around the table....then everyone started spouting their credentials.
And I can only rember the guy ahead of me being a VP of Michelin turning to me thanking me for being a Northerner and bring prosperity to the cotton pickers....

And then it went on on...to Who knew ....who....lots of name dropping....

Back then I was a nobody and the only person I could name was

"My neighbor is Big Bird"...

That closed the show and one guy said I'll never forget you..

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
@Blown7, I am waiting to hear your wisdom in response to questions posed above? My guess is you have no answers thus reverting to your riddles and dick measuring contest posts. Referring to a member as "a$$holes like you" is telling.

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 Challenger Super Stock
Hell I’m still waiting too hear about that EV powered G650 ! Damn I’ll bet that the L1011 I used to fly could make a come back!👍👍

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
blown7 you're arrogant AF, that's for sure. I recall your deafening chest beating from WAY back in the LXF and GC SRT days and it sure looks like NOTHING'S changed. Deliberately provocative, supremely arrogant, self-important and most of all, apparently incredibly insecure. You're non-stop name dropping and auto-fellating are exhausting, NO one cares and what's most pathetic is you literally act like someone whose a third your age. You sound like a middle-schooler telling everyone their dad can beat up anyone else's dad. I'd find it hard to believe that you're not experiencing significant shoulder pain from the non-stop back-patting you're giving yourself. I've always made the habit of not saying anything online to anyone that I wouldn't say straight to their face. You should do likewise but I'm guessing that you're THAT much more boring in real life than the way you're trying to portray yourself here, as you've done elsewhere for years. I'd actually feel sorry for you if you weren't the one that was actually what you recently referred to another member as...

Oh and congratulations for being the first to join my "ignore" list! In the very short time I've been here I've found people to be helpful, courteous, friendly and funny and you're none of those, and then some.

Talent, knowledge, skills and experience aside, blown or not blown out of proportion (see what I did there?), it's your complete lack of humility which is most distasteful. They're plenty of other folks here and elsewhere with incredible resumes/experiences and I sure don't need ear protection from their chest beating and keyboard smashing like I do with you.

Last edited:
OP
B

Blown7

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Woodstock
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Trackhawk
Thread Starter #151
blown7 you're arrogant AF, that's for sure. I recall your deafening chest beating from WAY back in the LXF and GC SRT days and it sure looks like NOTHING'S changed. Deliberately provocative, supremely arrogant, self-important and most of all, apparently incredibly insecure. You're non-stop name dropping and auto-fellating are exhausting, NO one cares and what's most pathetic is you literally act like someone whose a third your age. You sound like a middle-schooler telling everyone their dad can beat up anyone else's dad. I'd find it hard to believe that you're not experiencing significant shoulder pain from the non-stop back-patting you're giving yourself. I've always made the habit of not saying anything online to anyone that I wouldn't say straight to their face. You should do likewise but I'm guessing that you're THAT much more boring in real life than the way you're trying to portray yourself here, as you've done elsewhere for years. I'd actually feel sorry for you if you weren't the one that was actually what you recently referred to another member as...

Oh and congratulations for being the first to join my "ignore" list! In the very short time I've been here I've found people to be helpful, courteous, friendly and funny and you're none of those, and then some.

Talent, knowledge, skills and experience aside, blown or not blown out of proportion (see what I did there?), it's your complete lack of humility which is most distasteful. They're plenty of other folks here and elsewhere with incredible resumes/experiences and I sure don't need ear protection from their chest beating and keyboard smashing like I do with you.
Good for you.
If you iggy me you may miss some important discussion.

Be that as it may bye bye.

Folks like you are exactly what I single out.

I could care less your long winded nothing post.

I'm here to embrace change. If you think I'm a jerk good for you.

I'll never invite you to my dyno room.

A 35 year old piece of cast iron..1970 designed heads a crank web plate holding damn near 1400 hp together on a 400 nitrous shot...and I'm a aszhole....

Last edited:

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6

…and here I was feeling bad because I don’t know Jay.

OP
B

Blown7

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Woodstock
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Trackhawk
Thread Starter #153

BTW. do tell anyone my dicks 2 inch .....
In diameter....
Lmao

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Good for you.
If you iggy me you may miss some important discussion.

Be that as it may bye bye.

Folks like you are exactly what I single out.

I could care less your long winded nothing post.

I'm here to embrace change. If you think I'm a jerk good for you.

I'll never invite you to my dyno room.

A 35 year old piece of cast iron..1970 designed heads a crank web plate holding damn near 1400 hp together on a 400 nitrous shot...and I'm a aszhole....

@Blown7

You're done...

This thread is done...

If you do this again I'm going to show you the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.