Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

5% Under Invoice, Plus Rebate, and $598 Doc Fee

Nvrenuf

Member ID
Reactions
City
Cookeville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Posted on the other site but thought maybe there was someone here who is not over there.

Thought I’d pass this along. This is the deal I got on a new Charger Redeye.

Spoke to Koons and Dan Cummins. Felt ok about deals at both although wasn’t thrilled about having to travel. I have a dealer literally 2 miles from my house so I thought why not ask. I dealt with the GM. Really to my surprise this is what he offered. I was thrilled…..really a combination of Koons discount (a little more actually) and Dan Cummins doc fee which is the best of both worlds.

He’s willing to offer this to more so if you’re a serious buyer PM me and I’ll provide you with his email address. I’m not publishing it publicly because it’s not a public offer and I’m sure he doesn’t want to be bogged down with emails from those who aren’t ready to buy.

Located in central TN.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Watching

(Maybe later in the year)

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
Posted on the other site but thought maybe there was someone here who is not over there.

Thought I’d pass this along. This is the deal I got on a new Charger Redeye.

Spoke to Koons and Dan Cummins. Felt ok about deals at both although wasn’t thrilled about having to travel. I have a dealer literally 2 miles from my house so I thought why not ask. I dealt with the GM. Really to my surprise this is what he offered. I was thrilled…..really a combination of Koons discount (a little more actually) and Dan Cummins doc fee which is the best of both worlds.

He’s willing to offer this to more so if you’re a serious buyer PM me and I’ll provide you with his email address. I’m not publishing it publicly because it’s not a public offer and I’m sure he doesn’t want to be bogged down with emails from those who aren’t ready to buy.

Located in central TN.
Is there a rebate starting Q2? I know there is a $1K National Consumer Cash rebate applicable to my JB, but expires 3/31.

OP
N

Nvrenuf

Member ID
Reactions
City
Cookeville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thread Starter #4
Is there a rebate starting Q2? I know there is a $1K National Consumer Cash rebate applicable to my JB, but expires 3/31.
I have no clue. All I know is you can lock in the $1000 now and if it’s better when the vehicle arrives you get that.