Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

315 50 17 Mickey R AVAILABLE NOW !

Adrenaline Rush

9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Windham
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
22 Charger Hellcat Redeye
These tires have been hard to come by this season.Last May I found a new source that usually has them. I bought 3 pairs in May. Shared this with the other Hellcat forum
that I was on at the time. Other members have also been able to get them there.

Who would have thought Walmart ?

Pickup at Auto Care Center, Mon, Sep 26
Salem Supercenter - We'll hold your order for 10 days.
Need your tires shipped?

Ship instead
Continue to checkout
Subtotal(2 items)
$810.26
Taxes
Calculated at checkout
Estimated total
$810.26

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 Challenger Super Stock
Wow who would have thunk it!

22MoparMuscle

Member ID
Reactions
City
Chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Challenger Hellcat
I’m new with Hellcat tires. I bought my first Hellcat only 6 months ago. With Black Friday coming up I was searching around looking for better street tires than the shitty stock tires lol.
Are these the best street tires available if they’re in stock anywhere? What about Nitto’s? Does 315 width fit with no issues? Tia.

Edit: I’m dumb lol because I have insomnia. I’m looking for 20 inch tires.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I’m new with Hellcat tires. I bought my first Hellcat only 6 months ago. With Black Friday coming up I was searching around looking for better street tires than the shitty stock tires lol.
Are these the best street tires available if they’re in stock anywhere? What about Nitto’s? Does 315 width fit with no issues? Tia.

We have 555r2s on our widebody Challenger. Great until you get a hard rain.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB

I think the answer really depends on the type of driving you do. If the car never sees rain the answer is probably different than if it does. I have the Nitto 555R2’s and they do ok in the rain if you take it easy. Never had the MT but I thought others had said they were worse. Maybe some others can chime in.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I think the answer really depends on the type of driving you do. If the car never sees rain the answer is probably different than if it does. I have the Nitto 555R2’s and they do ok in the rain if you take it easy. Never had the MT but I thought others had said they were worse. Maybe some others can chime in.
Street Rs are horrible for the street. Rain, you will probably crash and they puncture very easily. I have experienced both except that I spun, didn't crash.

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
Y’all talking about the 555r2s being bad in rain. We had pop up snow last year and @vortecd had to get his to the dealer before being put up for the year. He made it to the dealer and back on the 555r2s.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
The 555R I have driven in crazy rain and never worried about them. The 555RII I have had in rain not to crazy and still were fine. Being they only come with 6-32" of tread or so you do need to keep an eye on them. Like any tire once the tread gets down there they will need to be replaced