Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2022 NHRA season

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
I was at that over the weekend, nothing like the smell of Nitro Methane, it reminds me of Victory says Marlon Brando.
always a good time in person. Problem number one, they only come to New England one a year
that was Robert Duvall

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Saw that Power Brokers F.C. in New Hampshire, Wanted to say that’s real funny about the car. Power Brokers listed.on side of car. Starting to wonder if they ever had intention of releasing all of the stages. Just saying, almost a year later and where is it. I know things happen, and don’t want to be the negative type but staring wonder if bamboozled is applicable, maybe/maybe not. We shall find out at some point. .02

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
that was Robert Duvall
Yep my bad, crystal clear now its in ”Technicolor” pun intended. Ace O- hearts, king of spades, Duce of diamond, If I tell you get your ass out there and surf you git out there. Marlon was in the hut preaching to Martin Sheen about being errand boy sent by a crockery clerk. Mag glad you refreshed my memory I guts to sit down and watch that again great flick been a while. Pop corn and beer will be prelude to flick

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
D, agree 100% oh, such a great show. I used to have the soundtrack on 33 RPM record have regular movie and the director's cut with all the added footage.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
All of the helicopters (and jets for that.matter) were rented from the Philippine Army under Marcos and they would screw up the filming schedule because periodically they were called away to fight rebels in the mountains.... cant beat that for realism.

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Interesting factoid didn’t know that. The song while zipping low with choppers flying just above water with orchestra and opera singing was intense.